Tarry Hill is a warm residential complex with five separate houses, each offering domestic style settings with communal living areas, individual bedrooms, and en-suite bathroom facilities.
Within this service, residents can explore their independence and enhance their everyday living skills whilst residing in a safe, functional, and socially inclusive environment. We take great care in getting to know those we work with, working collaboratively to create an diverse yet compatible community.
- Care packages are tailored to individual needs and assessments
- An offering of five smaller homes of four people
- Offering a range of activities within the local and wider community
- Accessible vocational activities such as college and employment
- An extensive social calendar of events, parties and celebrations!
3-7 Cale Road, New Mills, High Peak, SK22 4LW
We support individuals who can present profound & multiple learning disabilities such as:
- Behaviours That Challenge
- Communication Difficulties
- Mental Health