The Dovecote is a beautiful and serene care home in the heart of Pleasley in Mansfield. Our colleagues are innately passionate about providing high quality care. The service is centred around those who live there, which is evident the moment you enter the home – from the activities they like to do to the food they like to eat.
- The Dovecote care home, is the founder and creator of “The Dovedance” which is a charity disco attended by many within Mansfield offering the people we support an opportunity to socialise with their peers and make new friends.
- We encourage the people we support to partake in holidays, days out and excursions.
- We promote people to seek paid and voluntary employment, as well as college courses, further education and other vocational activities.
- The home offers 18 bedrooms to individuals who are diagnosed with a learning disability, ASC and other associated needs such as epilepsy.
69 Bagshaw Street, Pleasley, Mansfield NG19 7SA
We support individuals who can present profound & multiple learning disabilities such as:
- Communication Difficulties